HVAC Services in Phoenix, AZ
Tune-Ups-R-Us offers AC maintenance and air purification services here in Phoenix, AZ.
- Maintenance Plans
- Coils Cleaned
- Two annual tune-ups in Spring & Fall
- Check that the motors are running efficiently
- Ensure drain lines aren’t closed
Air Purification Systems by Aerus
- Can kill viruses and bacteria on surfaces
- Single-room or whole-house units available
- AirScrubber by Aerus
New Unit Sales and Installation
- We will find the unit that best suits your individual needs
- Offer professional, quick, and quality installation
HVAC Maintenance and Repair Services
- Offer free estimates
- Can work on virtually any brand
- Work completed quickly and professionally
We will perform a full, thorough exam before deciding to replace your unit. If needed, our technicians are trained to install only the highest-rated appliances. For any installation project, Tune-Ups-R-Us is the perfect choice to keep you either warm or cool. We understand the demands of extreme weather in Phoenix and will do whatever it takes to ensure you are comfortable throughout the year.
Not only will we make sure that everything is running how it’s supposed to, but we will offer insight on things you can do to maintain your unit in-between visits. We understand that a broken AC or heater can be an extreme nightmare, especially in the middle of a hot and humid Phoenix summer. Fortunately, our repair techs can service any make or model AC unit. All of our work is backed by our 100% guarantee.
Our AC repair services include:
- Fan blade repairs
- Electrical repairs
- Compressor repairs
- Fan belt replacements
- Blower motor replacement
- Refrigerant leak repairs & recharges
How Do You Know When To Schedule an AC Repair?
If, at any time, you notice any of the following problems, you should contact a professional right away:
- Your AC is blowing out lukewarm air
- Your AC fails to turn on
- AC is making strange sounds
- You notice a weak airflow coming from the unit
- AC unit drain pan is full
- Unit is short-cycling
- The outside unit is freezing up
- You notice odors from the AC or vents
Once your problems have been accurately repaired, we highly recommend taking advantage of our maintenance plan. Preventative HVAC maintenance will go a long way in ensuring your unit lasts many years to come.
The best way to avoid some of the most common household allergens is by scheduling a duct cleaning. You should also have your filters replaced frequently, and damper adjustments. Our technicians know about proper air duct cleaning and its impact on the air quality in your home. We will help you determine whether your system can use a good cleaning.
The best time to clean your air ducts is, of course, if you’ve never had them cleaned before. Otherwise, you should select times when pollen may be less of a problem. The best time is the end of spring, during cooler temperatures and rainy days.